September 15, 2018 Midwest Marble Club Show
The 2018 Midwest Marble Show is scheduled for September 15, 2018 to again be held at Centerstone Plaza in Rochester, MN.
All marble collectors/sellers are welcome to set up a table or two. Show space is limited so call soon to reserve a table.
In-Room Trading September 12, 13 & 14
The Public is welcome to attend as well. Come see the wide variety of old and new marbles. You won’t believe them until you see them for yourself. Door prizes.
Address: Centerstone Plaza, 401 6th Street SW, Rochester, MN
$85 Room Reservation by August 30, 2018 – Call 507-288-2677 to make reservations
Show tables will be $25 per table.
Public Showtime on the 15th is from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
For more information contact: Jeff Loven at 320-420-0150
November 10, 2018 Midwest Marble Club Meeting
The next Midwest Marble Club Meeting is scheduled for November 10, 2018 at the Southdale Library. The Ridgedale Library was still unavailable. The focuses of the meeting will be the Silent Auction; Marble Games, Books and Paraphernalia; and New Member Appreciation. The Public as well as Club Members, are welcome to attend.
Marble Show & Event Calendar
Brought to you by courtesy of Bob Block.
This is a listing of upcoming marble shows. There’s been a pretty large attrition in marble shows over the past couple of years. If you would like your show added to the list, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 4, 2018. Indiana Marble Club Show. Don’s Guest House, Ft. Wayne IN, 260-489-2524. Kim Winningham, 765-717-0488.
- August 4, 2018. Northeast Arkansas Marble Show. Days Inn, Pocohantos AR, 870-892-9500. Contact Gary Gregory 870-647-1034.
- Sep 15, 2018. Midwest Marble Club Marble Show. Centerstone Plaza Hotel, Rochester MN 507-288-2677. Contact Jeff Loven 320-420-0150.
- October 6, 2018. 39th Northeast Marble Meet. Marble Show and Marble Auction. Radisson Hotel Cromwell CT, 860-635-2000. Contact Bob Block 203-209-7076.
- October 12-13, 2018. Badger Marble Show. Howard Johnson Plaza, Madison WI, 608-244-2481. Contact Bill Bass 608-723-6138.